Is Lasky Clinic the Right Surgical Center for You?
Most plastic and reconstructive surgeries are elective surgeries, not emergencies. This gives you, as a potential patient, more control over your experience. You’ll have more time to learn about your procedure, choose where you want to have it done, and work with a surgeon to make sure it is done as safely as possible.
As an AAAHC-accredited surgical center, Lasky Clinic provides the ultimate in safe, high-quality ambulatory (also known as outpatient or same-day) health care. Our rich heritage and highly acclaimed reputation as pioneers in cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery make us ideal for those who seek the best possible care and a more meaningful experience.
Many patients choose Lasky Clinic because they want a more intimate, personal experience than a hospital provides, and a more convenient solution than their doctor’s office. Here, patients and doctors both enjoy a higher standard, from consultation to recovery. We even have our own state-of-the-art operating rooms on-site. Our patients also appreciate:
- Luxurious Surroundings. Our exclusive facility is a welcome change from the expected, providing an unmatched level of style and excellence.
- Financial Flexibility. We handle insurance coverage and offer a variety of financing options to help meet your surgical needs.
- Location, Location. While our building is discreet, travelers and patient guests can enjoy Beverly Hills’ best shopping and restaurants, just minutes away.
Whether Lasky Clinic is right for you is ultimately up to you and your primary care doctor, who knows your medical history best. We encourage you to ask your doctor if you’re a good candidate for outpatient surgery at Lasky Clinic. Should you seek a second opinion, please contact us to speak with a qualified surgeon.
What Should You Ask Your Surgeon?
At Lasky Clinic, we believe communication is key to a better patient experience. In fact, studies have shown that patients who are well informed about their treatments are more satisfied with their results. Whether or not you choose to have your surgery here, we recommend you ask any surgeon you are considering the following questions:
- Are you board-certified? Is your certification up-to-date?
- Are you member of any of the following reputable organizations?
- The American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- Do you have fellowship training or specialized training in specific procedures? (You can also verify this with California’s medical board.)
- What is your area of expertise?
- What are your success, failure and complication rates?
- How long have you performed the procedure I plan to get?
- Is my surgery necessary?
- What is the total price of my surgery, including fees for the operating room, anesthesia and any other applicable charges?
- If a second surgery is needed, what is my financial responsibility?
As with any surgery, it is important to choose a surgeon you like, who has excellent credentials and a good reputation. While these factors do not guarantee a perfect outcome, they can help establish a strong, healthy relationship between you and your surgeon.
If you are considering Lasky Clinic, we encourage you to review the Lasky Clinic surgeon credentials, as well as their before-and-after photos, to help you make your decision.
Which Procedure is Best for You?
Lasky Clinic provides a range of procedures to meet our patients’ needs. Our staff and community of board-certified surgeons are highly knowledgeable about surgery, and can help guide you toward the right surgeon and the best procedure for you. Since every surgery is a deeply personal choice, we invite you to call 310-277-4572 and schedule a consultation with a surgeon of your interest.